April 2013 – Present
Associate Virtual Support Technician
- Supported users remotely via PCAnywhere, WebEx Support Center, and Bomgar.
- Provided Tier II support for Lotus Notes, VPN/RAS, and iOS devices.
- Installed software using Kaiser’s proprietary software distribution system.
- Responded to Remedy requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Improved personal workflow to increase ticket resolution efficiency.
- Attended weekly Lotus Notes SME training sessions.
- Acted as team workflow coordinator as needed.
January 2013 – March 2013
IT Support Technician (Contractor) at Legacy Health Systems
- Imaged and configured Thin and Thick clients in preparation for refresh.
- Ran processes and scripts to optimize clinic and hospital PC’s.
- Assisted Legacy Health FTE staff as needed.
- Removed or reset devices in Active Directory as needed.
- Helped replace or optimize 1570 workstations in 72 different clinics.
In His Hands Preschool and Daycare/Memorial Lutheran Church
November 2009 – December 2014
- Designed and developed a web presence for the preschool
- Configured WordPress as a Content Management System
- Reconfigured the church network and systems
- Provided on-call IT support for church and preschool staff
- Configured church servers to provide backup options for church data
- Installed wireless access points in the church and church office
July 2008 – December 2012
Intermediate Refresh Technician at Kaiser Permanente (Contractor)
- Assumed role of team lead acting as interface between Kaiser management and team
- Primary tech in charge of imaging and configuring devices for refresh activities
- Communicated changes in business and operational needs to team
- Provided logistical support to team
- Coordinated transportation and storage of equipment at refresh site
- Provided hardware support during critical upgrade at Sunnyside Medical Center
- Updated Kaiser management and project stakeholders with project status
- Developed scripts to automate repetitive processes wherever possible
- Configured an average of 3000 workstations in a calendar year
- Worked with Kaiser Solutions Team to test new tools related to refresh
- Trained new team members in Kaiser workstation imaging process